Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MAC AND CHEESE (vegetarian)

1 lb elbow macaroni - cooked al dente
2 c. heavy whipping cream
2 c. milk
2-4 c. of cheese (your taste)

spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray
layer macaroni and cheese two times
pour milk and cream over top
cover with foil

you can freeze at this point
then when ready to bake, thaw to fridge temp

Bake covered at 375 for 1 hour and 15 min.

Note: this is WAY better reheated for some reason.
I make and then freeze it already baked.
When it's time to use it I heat it up on the stove in a saucepan - add a few tbs of water, stir and stir, heat it some more and it's awesome!

1 comment:

Naomi Haverland said...

OK... this morning I had a major gigantic panic attack at the grocery store. Up till now I have been so unorganized that I usually only buy one meal's worth of food at the grocery store at a time, so when I saw the price this time, I about died. But so far I have fifteen meals complete and I'm not done yet, which is super satisfying!!!